AMA supports the academic achievement of all students by providing a curriculum that meets the State approved Common Core Standards for K-8th grade.
Common Core Standards www.corestandards.org Common Core Standards will help ensure that students are receiving a high-quality education consistently, from state to state. The Illinois Common Core Learning Standards identifies the objectives students should be taught, know and do in seven core areas in elementary, middle, and high school.
Our curriculum work includes:
- Aligning curriculum with state standards
- Identifying students’ learning style to best instruct students
- Utilizing common formative and summative assessments to assess students
- Supplementing instruction with the usage of technology programs
- Incorporating best practices and teaching strategies
- Analyzing assessments data to improve instruction.
- Cultural Dance
- Art Experience
- Music Appreciation